At Compton Solicitors it is business as usual. We have full contingency plans in place to ensure that all the services we provide can be fulfilled in a timely and professional manner. Please remember, nothing changes in terms of the service Compton Solicitors provides during this time other than our physical office being closed.
Whilst the courts are closed at present, they remain open for urgent matters including Injunctions.
All staff are contactable by phone, text and email. Please contact us on 01 234 2678 or your usual contact if you have questions or concerns.
Please see Covid-19 help articles below: –
- Fáilte Ireland guidelines for Pubs
- UPDATE: Reopening and Operating Your Hospitality Business – COVID-19
- Updated Fáilte Ireland guidelines for Restaurants and Cafes
- Covid-19: Restaurants Operate as Takeaway
- Online Sale of Alcohol with Takeaway
- Covid-19: Can a Hotel Restaurant operate as Takeaway?
- Covid-19: Can Hotels Sell Alcohol Online?
- How to get a Restaurant Licence for a Pub?
- Covid-19 & Insurance