At Compton Solicitors, we advise our clients on every aspect of the commercial property transaction. We provide expert advice on financing and bank negotiation, site purchasing, planning, sales and leasing. We have a particularly strong knowledge and reputation in the retail, hospitality and leisure sectors. Working alongside our Licensing specialists we have extensive experience in buying, selling and leasing hotels and pubs, supermarkets and off licences.
We provide specialist advice on landlord and tenant matters including lease, licensing, concession and franchising agreements; landlord consent applications and negotiations. Our Dispute Resolution team has a number of experts who deal with contentious landlord and tenant issues and the arbitration process. Our team has been involved in most of the major shopping centre developments in this country in the last 20 years having acted for many leading national and international retail clients (including major retailers of food, fashion, clothing and household goods) both in the set-up of shopping centre structures and the negotiation of leases for tenants.
We provide advice on:
- Acquisitions & Disposals
- Commercial Leases, Assignments, Surrenders and Restructuring
- Joint Ventures, ownership structures and corporate support
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Concession, Licensing & Management and Services agreements
Experience includes advising:
- Leading Irish and international retailers leasing units in all of Ireland’s major Shopping Centres
- On the development and leasing of Ireland’s premier Outlet Shopping destination
- On the title remediation of an extensive property portfolio for a major Irish retailer
Recent Projects include advising on:
- The purchase, finance and leasing of a major landmark Dublin City Centre Building
- The purchase of a number of Dublin city centre pubs & restaurants
- The purchase of city centre apartment block
- The continual roll out of one of Ireland’s largest retail grocery chains
- The expansion of several well-known UK food retailers in the Irish market.
- Nicola Rooney
T: +353 1 234 2678
This document is intended to provide a general overview and guidance on a particular topic. It is provided wholly without any liability or responsibility on the part of Compton Solicitors and does not replace the necessity to obtain specific legal advice.
© Compton Solicitors 2017